Welcome to Aylmerton Field Study Centre, set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the heart of rural North Norfolk. Adjacent to the magnificent National Trust estate at Felbrigg, but just 15 minutes from the beach with Blakeney Point and The Broads both within easy reach, we are ideally placed for your next residential visit.
We have been North Norfolk's best kept secret for the past 21 years. From first-time visitors, to those who have returned to us year in, year out since our earliest days, we can provide an experience which is second to none.
"Our first visit and what a week. Food great - activities well planned and executed - leaders professional and very fun! We shall return! Thanks again for an excellent residential."
Wigmore Primary School, Luton
"Brilliantly beautiful, superbly stimulating and stupendous staff - can we come again next week?! Many, many thanks!"
Weston Hills CE Primary School, Lincs (18th year)
We can offer your group:
- A fully inclusive package with full board, expert tuition, entrance fees, children's workbooks, all transport once here and no hidden costs
- More experienced staff who are experts in the field and have the greatest local knowledge
- Outdoor learning with attention to detail and tailor-made programmes so no days stuck inside
- The highest possible safety standards which are far in excess of the statutory requirements
- A family-run Centre with a family atmosphere with excellent accommodation and excellent meals
- No sharing of your sleeping accommodation, dining room, activities or transport
- Our own coaches and minibuses with our own friendly drivers with optional transport to/from the Centre
- One free adult place for each eight paying children
- Free B&B planning weekend for two people
- Our own indefinable special something!
"It is wonderful to see Aylmerton weave its magic over the week - the children "grow" academically, socially and personally. Thank you so much!"
Tewin Cowper Primary School
Everyone knows that children would rather be out than in! Come to Aylmerton Field Study Centre and experience outdoor learning at its best.